About us

The Hemming OHG was founded in 1902 by Edmund Hemming in Benshausen / Thuringia. At first, bicycle parts were produced. These included front hubs, sprocket bolts, saddle and brake parts, rear wheel, bottom bracket and pedal axles, which already have been exported at that time. Then spare parts for motor vehicles were added to the product range.

In 1950, the headquarters moved to Kronberg im Taunus.

Today, the third-generation family business is successfully managed by the owners Thomas Hemming and Michael Hemming.

With the worldwide known logo we guarantee highest quality Made in Germany.
Our product range is divided in two areas:


Of course, our product range is developed according to our customers needs and is constantly being expanded. The close cooperation with our business partners and the special and careful selection of manufacturers, which support us in the production of goods guarantees the high level of our products quality.

We are happy to consult and inform you personally.

Do not hesitate to contact us.

Technische Zeichnung